Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,702   Posts: 1,482,650   Online: 671

Shooter
    35mm

WTB: Canon P or VI-L (Canon Rangefinder Cameras)

Hi! I'm looking for a Canon P or a Canon VI-L in good external conditions (if possible EX+/EX++/Mint), no marks or wears, and possibly working, with shutter firing at all settings, self-timer working correctly, rangefinder well aligned without fungus or dust and clean glass.
    I would be very happy if you have a great lens (50mm 1.4) and/or a case..

Thank you very much in advance, bye!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a couple of Ps and a beauty Canon 50mm f1.4 with original hood. PM sent.

Shooter
    35mm
    whoa! are them in good condition? how much for each? how much for the 50mm?
    thanks a lot

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a couple of Canon P cameras too. The other one is in very nice (I'd say EX but not mint) and original condition externally and is working as new. Shutter is only slightly wrinkled but that's a norm with all Canon rangefinders of that era. I'm willing to sell it if someone likes to have it. I can use the other one which is a user externally but is working nicely too. I'm situated in EU (north).

See: http://www.flickr.com/photos/4617465...n/photostream/

The externally nicer body is on the right side in the photo. As of Canon RF lenses I have a very clean 50mm/1.4 and also a very clean 35mm/1.8. Both are in EX condition. I also have a user (BGN) 50mm/1.8 and a beautiful (BGN) 100mm/3.5. Both of the Canon meters you see in the photo are also working nicely, the one in the back is really nice externally too.

Price as an equivalent body/lens in KEH.com.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin