Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,842   Posts: 1,582,636   Online: 1046

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Coated/Subbed Estar Melinex from PF

Ok, very random request.

I would like to get some of this... http://stores.photoformulary.com/Detail.bok?no=964 The subbed melenex coating for emulsions.

Since I don't know if it's going to work for my purpose, I'd like to test it first. I could get away with as little as one 8x10" sheet, or smaller. I'd love to get a couple sheets though.

Anyways, I know, I know, just buy it from photoformulary, but if I could test it first.. that would be great since their minimum is fairly large and ≈$30

Thanks in advance, I'll make it worth your while
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anyone? I could get by with 1 sheet of whatever size you can let go; just need to test it.
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One last request.

If someone could spare any size of this stuff, I'd be forever indebted.

I know what you're thinking.... JESUS JUST BUY THE STUFF FROM PF!

But money is on the tight side; my paycheck from Berlusconi has yet to come in and I really only need like 4x5" to 8x10" (40 to 80 inches²) of the stuff as opposed to the minimum which is 1,872 inches².

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin