Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,832   Posts: 1,582,378   Online: 819
      
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Mats_A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    571
    Images
    10

    Durst semi-sunk lens board

    I'm looking for a Durst Seipla 7539. A sunk lens board for Durst enlargers. Is for a 75 mm lens.
    I found a company selling them (Stone Mills Company) but they are out of stock. And eBay has none (at the moment).

    r

    Mats
    Digital is for communication, film is for documentation.


    http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiopirilo

  2. #2
    ic-racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    6,382

  3. #3
    Mats_A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    571
    Images
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    This looks too shallow. I have one board (deep) that is for a 50 mm lens. That works but I am on the upper levels of bellows movements. A flat board will not focus at all. I'm looking for something in 5-7 cm range.

    r

    Mats
    Digital is for communication, film is for documentation.


    http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiopirilo

  4. #4
    E76
    E76 is offline
    E76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    Posts
    375
    Images
    13
    These boards are available brand new from Durst's online shop for $41.25: http://www2.durst.it/shop

  5. #5
    ic-racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    6,382
    Quote Originally Posted by shimoda View Post
    This looks too shallow. I have one board (deep) that is for a 50 mm lens. That works but I am on the upper levels of bellows movements. A flat board will not focus at all. I'm looking for something in 5-7 cm range.

    r

    Mats
    Seipla is about 3cm deep.

    This looks about 6 to 7 cm deep:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ORIGINAL-DURST-E...#ht_4178wt_907

  6. #6
    Mats_A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    571
    Images
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by E76 View Post
    These boards are available brand new from Durst's online shop for $41.25: http://www2.durst.it/shop
    Thanks! It's funny that the last place you look for an item is the manufacturer

    r

    Mats
    Digital is for communication, film is for documentation.


    http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiopirilo

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Posts
    657
    Quote Originally Posted by shimoda View Post
    This looks too shallow. I have one board (deep) that is for a 50 mm lens. That works but I am on the upper levels of bellows movements. A flat board will not focus at all. I'm looking for something in 5-7 cm range.

    r

    Mats
    I have that lensboard (Setopla in the eBay link) and the 75mm Nikkor and would be happy to check the combination on my Durst 139 if that would help. It would just have to wait until I make a print that I've got set up right now (hopefully done this evening).

    I did check my 75 Nikkor a the flat board the other day (after the previous thread) and got the same result as you. Some 75's set the center of the lens farther back from the mounting threads, so don't need as much recess on the board.

    I may have an extra Seipla, but the shipping is a nuisance from the US. Hopefully Durst can provide one from the link given above if you aren't interested in the eBay lensboard.

  8. #8
    Mats_A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    571
    Images
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Crabtree View Post
    I have that lensboard (Setopla in the eBay link) and the 75mm Nikkor and would be happy to check the combination on my Durst 139 if that would help. It would just have to wait until I make a print that I've got set up right now (hopefully done this evening).

    I did check my 75 Nikkor a the flat board the other day (after the previous thread) and got the same result as you. Some 75's set the center of the lens farther back from the mounting threads, so don't need as much recess on the board.

    I may have an extra Seipla, but the shipping is a nuisance from the US. Hopefully Durst can provide one from the link given above if you aren't interested in the eBay lensboard.
    Would appreciate if you could do that test. Thanks! Will postpone any ordering at the moment.

    r

    Mats
    Digital is for communication, film is for documentation.


    http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiopirilo

  9. #9
    Mats_A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    571
    Images
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    Seipla is about 3cm deep.

    This looks about 6 to 7 cm deep:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ORIGINAL-DURST-E...#ht_4178wt_907
    This looks like the one I have for the 50 mm lens.

    r

    Mats
    Digital is for communication, film is for documentation.


    http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiopirilo

  10. #10
    E76
    E76 is offline
    E76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    Posts
    375
    Images
    13
    If you need the Setopla board the plastic, Siriotub version is also available from Durst for only $12, much less than the one on eBay!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin