Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,752   Posts: 1,515,883   Online: 1010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    If you hear about someone in Europe who is willing to sell a Nova larger than 8x10" let me know, I am looking for one, too :-)
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

Shooter
    35mm

Have Two(2) 16x20 Tri-mates For Sale

I found this thread via a Google search for Jobo/Nova Tri-mates and here I am.

If you haven't yet resolved your search for a slot processor, then by all means contact me. We have two well-kept 16x20 Tri-Mates, the US version of the Nova I guess, which we used for B/W print processing. While the processors do have the thermal controls we never used that function.

Please feel free to contact me on these units at your convenience. My contact info is: Mike Brouphy, email - mbrouphy@yahoo.com, phone - 504-914-0534, located in New Orleans, LA USA.

Hope to hear from you or someone else interested in these units.

Thanks, Mike

the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i want one too for my new closet darkroom in central florida. plese pm if you have one close.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin