Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,981   Online: 1076

Shooter
    Multi Format

4x5 Gang Hangers for 8x10 type tank AND tank (stainless or rubber)

I'm looking for a stack of maybe 10 4x5 (x4) gang hangers that fit in an 8x10 type tank. I also need a tank (well a FEW tanks). I'm just not getting consistent development doing only six sheets at a time, as I work in series a lot. It's making my printing hell! If anyone has any gang hangers and/or tanks - please let me know!

Shooter
    35mm
    Pm sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have some plastic ones if you cannot find any metal ones. I kind of want to keep them, but then again, I have not used them since they came my way some years ago, so I would let them go if you really want them. I think I have four or five of them.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    did you find what you need?

I have hangers - more than I need.

No tanks for you though.
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    I have some plastic ones if you cannot find any metal ones. I kind of want to keep them, but then again, I have not used them since they came my way some years ago, so I would let them go if you really want them. I think I have four or five of them.
    By the way, we both live in L.A., so if you want them, it will be a very easy transaction.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin