Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,905   Posts: 1,555,852   Online: 910

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Need RB67 parts, dark-slide, 120 back..

hello,
    i recently came across a great deal on a RB67 Pro S outfit and would like to add to it. It came with a 220 back with no darkslide, so i would like to obtain a 120 back with a slide to help get things going. But, i would be interested in hearing from members who may have some unused RB67 gear they would like to sell. i would also be interested in 220 film.
    Thank-you.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Re: RB 67 Pro S backs

I have some extra backs I would be willing to part with. I also have two chimney finders, one has a 3X and 5X magnifier for precise focusing, and the other is a metered chimney finder. I also have an RB/RZ waist level finder for sale.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    B&H sells the darkslides.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    dande---you want to part with one of the chimney finders? I have been thinking about one for a bit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    please shoot me a "pm" with your prices, and thank-you for your reply.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    thank's chris, i will check them out.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    found a new darkslide for $17.95 shipping included from aldorama. purchased a mint 120 back with the slide for $45.00 from ebay, also scored a like new waist level finder for $49.00 from the same company, both these auctions came with free shipping. i have a line on a load of color 220 film, but would still like to get some B/W 220 if anyone has some. And, i am in contact with a member concerning an additional back or two. thank-you to the members who P.M.ed me. i would still like to hear from others as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i have found and purchased some really great stuff, special thank's to member, B.S. Kumar for contacting me. items i am still looking for are a strap, (oem) and a oem grip/bracket. also, would love to get some 220 B/W film, (i know this stuff is scarce, but it doesn't hurt to ask, does it?).
    thank's again,
    marc

p.s, i wish i never looked into the view-finder of a medium format camera....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by phirehouse View Post
    found a new darkslide for $17.95 shipping included from aldorama. purchased a mint 120 back with the slide for $45.00 from ebay, also scored a like new waist level finder for $49.00 from the same company, both these auctions came with free shipping.
    You found a much better deal than I did when I was looking for another back!
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    yea,
    shutterblade had some great deals, i landed up with a 220 back also for $40.00

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin