Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,950   Posts: 1,557,900   Online: 893

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

prism finder for Mamiya C220, C3, C33, C330 etc.

i would like to find a nice condition prism finder for any of the Mamiya "C" series cameras listed above. metered or not, let me know what you have...
    thank's
    marc
    Last edited by phirehouse; 01-17-2011 at 04:58 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mamiya only made an unmetered prism for the TLRs. For a metered prism you will need a Baierphoto modified Kiev prism.
    I feel, therefore I photograph.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have one I would like to get rid of, I recently sold all my Mamiya TLR bodies. I have both the porrofinder (the mirror finder) which looks unused, and the prism finder. No meters. The prism finder optics are clean, clear, unmarked, the exterior shows normal signs of use (shiny paint on the corners). Both come with original leather cases. $28 each shipped anywhere in the lower 48, or $48 for the pair.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I will take both of them, please p.m. me with the details.
    Thank's
    Marc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin