Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,696   Online: 913

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB/WTT normal to wide lens for 4x5, linhof III copal 0 board, graflex 2x3 boards

As the title says I am looking for a normal to wide lens for 4x5, linhof III copal 0 board, graflex century 2x3 boards as well as a mounting bracket (not sure if this is what it is really called) for a Linhof anatomical grip. I am newly taking up large format so please excuse any ignorance or excessive questions I may have regarding this equipment. I'm kind of on a budget so although I would loooove to buy your $2500 dollar modern lens it's probably not gonna happen unless you want to make me the deal of a lifetime

Thanks
    Ryan

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Ryan- I would sell you my ektar 152mm but it aint happening either!! go look for one on the bay; a great lens that I've used for 20 years; also any of the fuji or nikon 150mm are sweet...look for a deal and make sure the glass is clean
    Best, Peter
    website down for maintenance!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    yes the 152 ektar is a great lens, i have one also, i bought mine from keh a couple of years back, bargain grade for 60 bucks, couldnt figure out why it was bargain grade, they must look at these things w ith a microscope, shutter and glass look perfect. you also might try the 127 ektar, its an awsome lens, barely covers 4x5 but it will get you started, its what i cut my teeth on, you can pick them up cheap. good luck
    "Why thats one of those old black and white cameras aint it?"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you both for the suggestions, I appreciate it as the sheer number of lenses (and difference in price/size/coverage etc.) can be quite daunting when getting into large format. I will look around to see if I can find a good example of one of those if nothing comes from this ad.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Come on someones gotta have some lens boards... Pleeeeease : )

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi,

I have a sweet little Wollensak Wide Angle Raptar 90mm lens on a Technika III board that might be what you're looking for. Let me know if you're interested.

Best,
    Daniel

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I think I've got the linhof boards taken care of but am still in need of 2x3 graphic lens boards. Anyone?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Midwest Photo used to sell 2x3 boards. You could check with them.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the info Chuck, I'll check with them.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin