Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,770   Posts: 1,516,518   Online: 774

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB Nikon N90 body

Looking for a clean functional nikon N90 camera body. Bunches on KEH and ebay but a good Apuger gets first op to sell.

Lee
    Dayton Ohio

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Do you need a lens as well? I have a body but not a lens
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And are you looking specifically for the N90 or N90s? Or either?
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Body only, I've been told the 90S has spot metering and that might be a nice feature to have. So that is my first preference. I see Used-Retail E+ on a 90S is $ 89 at KEH, so I imagine I will guage down from there, hate to go to EvilBay to find one.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Dale;

No affiliation with seller but there is a nice looking N90s in the Rangefinder Classifieds (Rangefinderforum.com) Selling for $90 from a RFF member with a good reputation.

Good luck
    Paul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulW128 View Post
    Dale;

No affiliation with seller but there is a nice looking N90s in the Rangefinder Classifieds (Rangefinderforum.com) Selling for $90 from a RFF member with a good reputation.

Good luck
    Paul
    Thanks Paul, I'll pop over there and take a look.

Shooter
    35mm
    I bought my N90s from KEH about a year ago for $29, BGN rated. For the life of me, I cannot find a thing wrong with it. Not a scratch or blemish. Everything works like new. I've said before, my take would be that this was a camera shop display model, and I mean a real camera shop, not Best Buy where people abuse the displays. The only "fault" I could mention was that it came without a body cap.

I would not hesitate to buy another one of these $29 dollar bodies - still available.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have an N90 that works; except I don't know if the pop-up flash fires or not.

$20 + shipping
    f/22 and be there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LyleB View Post
    I bought my N90s from KEH about a year ago for $29, BGN rated. For the life of me, I cannot find a thing wrong with it. Not a scratch or blemish. Everything works like new. I've said before, my take would be that this was a camera shop display model, and I mean a real camera shop, not Best Buy where people abuse the displays. The only "fault" I could mention was that it came without a body cap.

I would not hesitate to buy another one of these $29 dollar bodies - still available.
    Dang. That is cheap.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I also snagged an N90s from KEH in bgn condition a while back. $19 for an N90s that was "engraved". Turns out the engraving was actually just a sticker, which peeled off nicely. Works perfectly and doesn't look too shabby either. My father-in-law, who bought this camera new in the '90s, nearly cried when I told him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin