Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,526   Posts: 1,543,920   Online: 1102

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB: Economical Linhof Bi 4x5 Kit

Interested in hearing from anyone that has a clean Linhof Bi 4x5 kit that they would consider selling at an economical price. Preferably with extension rail and Polaroid extension back. Please PM me if you do. Will be in and out over the next couple of weeks, so may not respond immediately. Thanks very much.

All the best,
    Leo
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

Quote Originally Posted by 36cm2 View Post
    Interested in hearing from anyone that has a clean Linhof Bi 4x5 kit that they would consider selling at an economical price. Preferably with extension rail and Polaroid extension back. Please PM me if you do. Will be in and out over the next couple of weeks, so may not respond immediately. Thanks very much.

All the best,
    Leo
    I have two like new Linhof bi 4x5 cameras with the 5x7 conversions but your comment about economical needs to qualified.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

5x7 Bi

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Kadillak View Post
    I have two like new Linhof bi 4x5 cameras with the 5x7 conversions but your comment about economical needs to qualified.
    Michael
    Are these 5x7 conversions available separately or are they integral to the camera as fitted out?
    cheers
    Mark
    Mark Layne
    Nova Scotia
    and Barbados

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin