Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,105   Online: 1021

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB Rolleiflex Automat II focusing hood

I just recently purchased a Rolleiflex Automat II in well-worn but working condition, and I've concluded that its viewing hood really should be replaced.

For those not familiar with the hood on this particular model: it has an integrated magnifying glass and a trapezoidal mirror that functions like a prism, but the top has no cutout for a sports finder.

If you have a hood like this in decent shape that you'd like to sell, please let me know. I'll also entertain offers of hoods that are somewhat different yet still compatible: I just want to replace this somewhat beaten-up hood with a better one. Thanks!
    website | Flickr
    "Embrace the negative with absolution, your final positive reward." --IQ, "The Province," Frequency

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Can your Rollei use the prism finder?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin