Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,536   Posts: 1,572,724   Online: 770

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Safelight Connector for Ilford MG Head 500S Power Supply

WTB: Obsolete Connector (Bulgin PX0770) to hook a safelight to an Ilford MG 500S Power supply.

UK Buyer. Immediate Paypal payment awaits (if seller prefers).

Thank you.

Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Best of luck on your search. I managed to change mine to a standard plug without too much trouble. Though I believe the UK outlet is a bit bigger then the NA 115 plug so you might have to enlarge the hole a bit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Safelight Connector

Quote Originally Posted by George Nova Scotia View Post
    Best of luck on your search. I managed to change mine to a standard plug without too much trouble. Though I believe the UK outlet is a bit bigger then the NA 115 plug so you might have to enlarge the hole a bit.
    George,

After a week of exhaustive and fruitless searching, I have come to the unhappy conclusion that not a single Bulgin PX0770 connector exists on the planet - at least, not one that isn't in constant use.

But if anybody out there knows different...

Anyway, thank you for your input, George.

Regards,

Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Lee View Post

... I have come to the unhappy conclusion that not a single Bulgin PX0770 connector exists on the planet - at least, not one that isn't in constant use.

Richard
    ...nevertheless, you'll be thrilled(?) to learn that a cheap and cheerful solution came in the shape of one of these which are readily available - in the UK, at least.

Some minor surgery with a hacksaw to the pin surround was necessary to expose the pins further. The collar on the power supply unit serves to compensate for this and would appear to provide more than adequate protection...

Anyway, I can take no credit for this pearl of wisdom as all this has been said and done before. My sincere thanks therefore, to Ross Chambers following his earlier contribution to a similar thread here.

Richard

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin