Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,502   Posts: 1,543,407   Online: 763

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks guys. I think I've found one, so until further notice, I'm no longer "on the market".
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK. I have a small one and some larger ones (if anyone is interested - hint hint). I only have one 3-reel, and I do use that often.

Cheers,

-- Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by holmburgers View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking for a Paterson 3-reel tank with lid, spindle, etc., but reels are not necessary. (though of course I'll take them if you've got 'em)

I'm sure some of you know why I'm looking for this...

Anyways, let me know what you've got and how much you're looking to get for it.

Thanks,

C.H.olmburgers
    I have a few Patterson tanks, reels in a drawer I am willing to sell. If you are interested drop me a PM and let me know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks John but I've got one now actually. I guess I ought to close the thread...

Put it up in the for sale section though, because a lot of folks want them for the Mod Photographic Pro Plates 4x5" processor.
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin