Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,273   Posts: 1,534,579   Online: 1034

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Kodak Tray Siphon

hey guys,

well, the "skys" have opened up a bit, and it looks like I'll be able to do some printing at home now over the summer! After reviewing the various options still available(well, kinda ), I think that the tray siphon will still be the best option for ME, washing rc prints in a tray. I need something portable, so a vertical washer won't do. It all has to fit in a 20x24x6" box to be stored away when not in use(2nd bathroom in house, which is normally in use during day/evening).

so... I'm kinda looking for AT LEAST one, but if I can find more, that'd be great! They don't have to have the tube or the hose connection, however, it'd be nice .

let me know by PM if you have anything, it doesn't have to look pretty, it just has to be functional. I'm sort of on a budget with this little project, just letting you know before hand.

thanks!

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    found a few, thanks guys! No more needed unless we're already discussing terms on price + shipping.

cheers

-Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin