I've been trying to find a good folder for a while. I ended up with a few cameras that have potential but aren't in great shape. As a result, I'm looking for some parts though I wouldn't object to good deals on a nice folder.

Parts I'm looking for:
- Franka Solida IIIe frame. I have a working lens, shutter and rangefinder but the body is quite misaligned. The struts don't make contact where they should.
- Super Dolly Sport camera opening part and 6x6 mask. I'm still working on terminology, but the button which opens the Super Dolly Sport is missing, replaced by a screw which doesn't really fit properly. No 6x6 mask either - I can probaby do without though it would make me less nervous about using the camera wide open.
- Minolta Auto Semi parts. Maybe I should give up on this camera. The shutter blades aren't light tight and the auto counter doesn't work (and the red window isn't positioned for 6x4.5). I don't know if the lens in this camera is worth the effort of making it work, though there the finish is really nice.

I'm open to trades if people need parts. In the end, I'd just want a folder with a lens that is reasonably sharp around f/4-5.6. A rangefinder would be nice. A coupled rangefinder even better. Maybe this is a lost cause though, as I don't know if my ideal camera was ever made.