Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,955   Posts: 1,586,013   Online: 668

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Rolleiflex 3.5E with Planar 75mm

Hello,

I'm starting to do fine art photography and up to now have used 35mm as my chosen format. I'm now wanting to move into medium format as well. I've been reading extensively about the rolleiflex tlr's and think they would be great for the type of work I will be doing.

I'm looking for either the 3.5E or 3.5F type 3. I'm partial to zeiss lenses as that is what I currently use and would prefer the 75mm Planar. I would also like the camera to be in excellent condition with everything working properly and ready to shoot.

Hopefully, someone on the forum here who takes very good care of their equipment as I do mine will be interested in finding a worthy home for their nice rolleiflex setup.

Please PM me if you think you might have what I'm looking for.

Thanks very much!
    Last edited by filmaesthetic; 03-22-2011 at 02:30 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One for sale on large format photography forum right now:

http://www.largeformatphotography.in...ad.php?t=73762

Rick

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Try the following Link
    Geo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks to everyone for your help and also to those contacting me with their camera for sale.

I ended up purchasing an excellent++ condition 3.5E from Gil Ghitelman Cameras. Hopefully everything will go smoothly, but having a shop guarantee my satisfaction with the camera helps to give me some additional peace of mind.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "...I ended up purchasing an excellent++ condition 3.5E from Gil Ghitelman Cameras..."

I recently bought that same camera, but with a Xenotar f/3.5 lens from Gil. He's a nice guy to do business with. The camera I bought was every bit as good as the description, or better.
    Geo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for telling me that Geo! That makes me feel even better about my purchase from Gil, who has been great thus far. I'm getting the camera on Friday and can't wait to start using it in my work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm now waiting for the FedEx truck to pull up with a body case that I ordered from KEH. They have them from time to time. Funny thing: they had two cases for the 3.5E, one was Ex and one was quite a bit less, both for the same price. At the same time, I bought a case for my 75th year (GX) 2.8 Planar. Now, I have a 3.5 and a 2.8 and no excuse not to use them!
    Geo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That's good to know about the body cases from KEH. How do you typically like to use the case, is it useful for traveling?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "How do you typically like to use the case, is it useful for traveling? "

Well, I buy them mostly because the antique/collectible cameras sell well when there is an authentic case available. My using case of choice is a ballistic nylon zippered case that is not much bigger than the camera.
    Geo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin