Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,862   Online: 1017

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

WTB: Mamiya Press/Universal 100mm 2.8

Hi,

Looking for this lens, i know its hard to find but hopefully apug can help out.

Thanks

Bodies: 1DIII, RZ ProII, Walker Titan 45
    Other: CanoScan 8800F

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Oh man, I used to own that lens. It's truly magnificent. It had great bokeh and was tack sharp even wide open. Good luck!
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good luck. They are out there. If you cannot find one within your budget, the 3.5 is no slouch. It has never left me wanting for anything, and it recesses for the rear movements.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There is one on the bay now But at $500.00 I think that is a high price to pay, Hang in there and you should be able to do much better and you might have to buy a
    complete kit to get one but if the price is right.
    I picked one up in Sept 2010 with a Super 23 body,a 6x7 back the lens and Handel For $311.00 had to get the shutter repaired and a CLA for $144.00 .
    It was well worth the wait.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kauffman v36 View Post
    Hi,

Looking for this lens, i know its hard to find but hopefully apug can help out.

Thanks
    Have you found this lens? All I need is this lens and the 50mm and I will have a fairly complete outfit. Howard Tanger

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    yes i have. paired with the 50mm is what will be used, lol. seems to be the ideal combo.

Bodies: 1DIII, RZ ProII, Walker Titan 45
    Other: CanoScan 8800F

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin