Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,577   Posts: 1,545,717   Online: 777

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Olympus XA 2 (...or trade for one)

Hi,

I am interested in an Olympus XA 2. I've had an XA and found it rather difficult to use because the rf patch was dull and the focusing was a pain.

Does anyone have an xa2 they are willing to part with? I have alot of gear I can trade but can also purchase the camera as well.

Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm
    What do you have to trade? I have an XA2; it's a fantastic camera but I haven't used it since I got my XA4. I also have an XA and I never use it because it's too fiddly.
    f/22 and be there.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Same story as BetterSense; I'm using the XA4 and and have a spare XA2. I already sold my XA though.

I'm open to selling or trading my XA2 at this point. What do you have to trade?

Shooter
    35mm

Craigslist XA-2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Okay...So I've had time to snap a few iphone shots of the gear I have available for trade.

Photoflex MX35: This camera is very similar to the 135 Holga except it has adjust able apertures (that actually work) and a hotshoe. I believe this camera was never used when I purchased it and I've only had time to run 1 roll through it. Condition is like new. Comes with pouch and original box

Gossen Lunasix Light Meter In excellent working condition. A battery adapter will most likely be needed for accurate readings but everything is intact and in great condition. Comes with plastic case.

Praktica FX3 This is a quirky 35mm SLR with a waist level viewfinder that accepts M42 lenses. Condition is excellent although I have never shot with it. All speeds seem to be on point though. If you have a collection of M42 glass or are just looking for a fun new toy this should be a blast to use. Comes with 50mm lens and leather case.

Quantary 135 f2.8 lens (Nikon F Mount) Nice condition fast tele lens for Nikon Mount SLR's.

- Please let me know if you have an XA2 you'd like to trade for any of these...I am also willing to sell these items too.

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Are you still looking? I might do an XA2 for the Praktica...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've got an XA2 I'd be willing to trade for an XA if you are still interested.

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    pryan9, I responded to your PM, but apaprently PM's aren't working for me since the message doesn't show up in my sent box. I do have some images available...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by L Gebhardt View Post
    I've got an XA2 I'd be willing to trade for an XA if you are still interested.
    Sorry my XA is long gone but I'm still looking for someone to sell me are trade me an XA2...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'll sell you one. $40 shipped to Albany work for you? Send me a PM if it does.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin