Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,604   Online: 649

Shooter
    35mm RF

Wtb expired film for good cause

Hello
    I plan on starting a small project in Houston tx
    The plan is to leave a roll of film in a geochached spot with a note to use it and post it on flickr. Im sure this is already happening places but I would like to do my part to get people interested in film photography in Houston.

I am looking for 35mm color film. Easy stuff to get developed here.
    I have already pulled my expired color film aside for the project

Thanks in advance
    Gabe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How fun! Good luck. Sorry, but all I have to offer on the expired front is 120 and 220.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How old do you want? I have a unopened 3 pack of Kodak Gold 200 (1-36 and 2-24) dated 1992. Room temperature storage.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    That sounds fantastic. How much did you want for the film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have you considered Rite-Aid or the 99 Cent Store?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How many rolls are you looking to acquire? I was gifted a generous quantity of film from a police detachment that had switched to digital years ago and was finally getting around to dismantling their darkroom and emptying the fridge. Because of the specific nature of the photography a lot of the film is in short, 12 exposure rolls. All of it is outdated and has not been stored "cool" since I got it last year although it was properly stored prior to that. I've been using primarily to experiment with caffenol processing. In any case, I don't mind passing on some film for the shipping cost as a Karma investment. Let me know.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    pm sent
    Thanks for the intrest i hope this catches on in my area

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Gabe,

I have some rolls you can have... if you are in the NW area I can just meet you to give it to you.
    There is a pretty active film community in Houston... some of us get together for film crawls and such on ocassion. Join us sometime!

Valerie
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin