Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,951   Posts: 1,557,923   Online: 984

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB 2x3 Graflex slotted film holders

I have a 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 series B Graflex camera and I'm trying to find some sheet film holders for it. Does anybody know of a good source? I called Lens & Repro in New York today, but they have none in stock.

Thanks,

Mike Sullivan
    When the chips are down,

The buffalo is empty!!!

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

WTB 2x3 Graflex slotted holders

Hello: I just spotted your ad and I may have a few of these.Do they have a slot or groove down each side of the holder?. If so I believe I have at least 2 maybe 3 of these holder that I don't want anymore.They're yours for $5.00 per holder plus shipping.I accept Paypal, as well as postal money order in Canadian funds.

Doug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by spoolman View Post
    Hello: I just spotted your ad and I may have a few of these.Do they have a slot or groove down each side of the holder?. If so I believe I have at least 2 maybe 3 of these holder that I don't want anymore.They're yours for $5.00 per holder plus shipping.I accept Paypal, as well as postal money order in Canadian funds.

Doug
    Hi Doug,

I am looking for the ones with the groove down the side, which sounds like the ones you have. I'll PM you from home this evening.

Mike
    When the chips are down,

The buffalo is empty!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You should be able to find a 2x3 Grafmatic six sheet holder easily and for cheap. They are the only holder that works on both Graphic and Graflex backs. Little know fact.
    Bart

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bart Nadeau View Post
    You should be able to find a 2x3 Grafmatic six sheet holder easily and for cheap. They are the only holder that works on both Graphic and Graflex backs. Little know fact.
    Bart

Thanks Bart,

I do have one Graflex 2x3 Grafmatic, didn't know that the Graphic holders would also work, so I'll look into this further, but I'm still looking for a few double sided film holders as well for those times when I need to shoot just a few negs and develop them individually. Thanks again for the info,

Mike
    When the chips are down,

The buffalo is empty!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Confirm that all the 2x3 Grafmatics will work on the Graflex backs. They made two - one for Graphic and the other for Graflex backs, but there's so little difference they are interchangeable.
    juan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin