Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,042   Posts: 1,560,745   Online: 1095

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB Rodinal-Adonal

Freestyle in out of Rodinal - Adonal

Does anyone have a bottle that they want sell? If you want to trade i have 3 packs of D76.

Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have you tried seeing if they have Compard R09 One Shot or Fomadon R09? Same stuff. I had Adonal backordered for over a month last fall until I got wise and had them switch my order to the Compard they had in stock.
    website | Flickr
    "Embrace the negative with absolution, your final positive reward." --IQ, "The Province," Frequency

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Compard R09 is like 2-3 usd more expensive (500ml) but I haven't tried both to see if they are any different.
    I doubt it and freestyle has the exact same product descriptions for both the last I checked.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have used r09 in the past but the shelf life wasn't that good. With Rodinal i have used half filled bottles that were sitting for over a year with great results.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I may have a full bottle and a half used bottle in my darkroom. I will check the dates. I'm sure it is out dated but I never hadaproblem with that with rodinal.
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by michael9793 View Post
    I may have a full bottle and a half used bottle in my darkroom. I will check the dates. I'm sure it is out dated but I never hadaproblem with that with rodinal.

Let me know.. I would be interested in the full bottle.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by J Rollinger View Post
    Let me know.. I would be interested in the full bottle.
    E-mail me your address I'll ship it to you I have no use for it. in fact I'll give both bottles
    mike
    michael9793@me.com
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin