Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,938   Online: 811

Shooter
    Medium Format

Cambo 4x5 Standard (Front or Rear)

I'm looking for a standard for a Cambo 4x5 monorail view camera so I can add a second bellows. I just purchased a long rail and want a third standard so I can mate an additional bellows for lenses with long focal lengths.

I've no idea what model I have because I don't see an model indication on it. It may be there and I've not looked in the right place.

Rich

Shooter
    Large Format
    Rich, I have one for a Cambo Legend. Is your rail square or star shaped with 4 points? Or you can Google Cambo Legend to find a pic and see if the rail looks like yours. If it does match yours, I don't need any $$$ for it, but the international shipping might be pricey.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'll be selling my Cambo SC, if interested. Comes with short rail, long rail, long bellows, bag bellows, 3 or 4 lens boards (copal 0 and 1 I believe), fresnel lens, I think I have an extra ground glass too, and also have the 90 degree reflex viewer that rotates around and locks into place on the rear standard. All that with a nice solid case too. Everything in really good condition. If interested you can see me for first dibs before it gets uploaded here.
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin