Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,478   Posts: 1,571,004   Online: 884

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: stainless steel reels -35mm and 120

I would like to buy one lot of 35mm and 120 reels off of someone, preferably with 2 or 3 long rods to hold 5 rolls of 35mm for deep tank developing (if not, I'll just make my own). I could use 1 maybe two tanks, but nothing more. I'm looking for about 15 35mm reels and 9 120 reels.

Shipping would be to Canada. Let me know what you have and a price with shipping and PP fees. Thanks in advance!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can probably handle the request. I'm thinking about $60 plus shipping. I may not have 9 120 rells but if not, it will be close. Let me check. Pretty sure about the tanks, rods, 35mm reels. Let me know if the dollars are close. Bill Barber

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I have the reels, long rods, and cylindrical tanks. I also have the racks for holding and racks for holding up to 36 rolls of 35 (or 18 120 ) for use in 3.5 gallon tanks. Send me you email via Private message and we can "talk".

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin