Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,500   Posts: 1,543,325   Online: 920

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

El-Nikkor 63mm 3.5 enlarging lens

hey all,

As it turns out, my luck is really against me today... I emailed the seller of this lens on ebay asking about a BIN price(the price the lens ended up selling for), and he changed it. I was away from the computer literally 15mins, and then BAM! Someone scooped it up before me .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I know these are hot-potato items, but they're out there, and come up every few weeks or so.

So... I'm looking to BUY(or trade) one. Preferably in really clean condition(barrel wear is fine, glass preferably clean), lens caps would be great, and a retaining ring would be pretty much necessary. Even w/o one, please send a PM anyhow.

please note, this is the 3.5(all metal)version, NOT the 2.8(newer one) I'm looking for

Paypal would be preferred, but I can do a personal check(or Money Order) as well. Please include shipping costs to the LA area with your PM.

That's if anyone is looking to sell . I'm on a budget, and this ebay auction fit in my price-range just perfectly, but alas, someone else will be enjoying this baby...

thanks!

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    still looking...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin