Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,930   Posts: 1,522,167   Online: 1042

Shooter
    Multi Format

Needed: Yashica Mat 124 G Shutter Release Mechanism or Camera for Parts

Hi all. Today my Yashica 124G broke. I opened it up to see what the problem was and found that the shutter release mechanism broke. If anyone has this or a 124G for parts with an intact shutter release mechanism and button please let me know. Thank you!
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What about an UGly one from KEH?
    Geo.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Yashica Mat 124 Shutter release Parts

Francesco,
    Exactly which part is broken? The lever that is activatd by the release button is riveted to the lens plate. ...and would likely need that entire plate. That lever operates a ring shaped lever that surrounds the taking lens mount on the rear of the plate. I have the plate assembly including the levers, shutter and both lenses in the junk box. If you want a photo, e-mail me : jfisher (at) plateautel (dot) net. Shutter doesn't seem to work - but for parts...

Jack - in New Mexico

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin