Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,579   Posts: 1,545,750   Online: 959

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

WTB: Super Isolette/Speedex...

Hi, all -

Throwing out a line to see what happens: I'm getting in the market for an Agfa Super Isolette or its Ansco brethren, the Super Speedex. Don't send me to Jurgen - I've already touched bases with him.

Anyone have one, in any condition, they want to sell? Lemme hear it!

Scott

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have a Super Speedex in very nice cosmetic condition with one issue. On three frames when shooting (2, 3, and 11), you must hold down the shutter button after taking the shot and wind the film half a turn of the wind knob before releasing the shutter button. Otherwise, the shutter button will lock at that frame preventing any other shots on the roll. Otherwise, the camera is perfect. Clean, clear perfect lens. Syncho-Compur shutter sounds great at all speeds. Smooth focusing/ no binding. Rangefinder is clear and accurate. Everything else is working as it should. So, if your willing to put up with this nuisance, let me know.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin