Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,375   Online: 895

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

WTB: Mamiya 50mm lens + finder for press cameras (Super 23, Universal)

I'm looking for a Mamiya Press 50mm lens with finder for Mamiya press cameras. Thanks.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Still looking. Has everyone checked underneath their sofa cushions? Sometimes, lenses fall out of pockets and roll under there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ain't none hiding in my sofa. But there's one without finder on eBay now. I wonder whether a 47/5.6 Super Angulon could be adapted to a Mamiya Press helical. Might be easier to find although possibly more expensive with adaptation and all ...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    First of all--curse you DIY'ers that are using the Mamiya 50mm press finders for your homemade contraptions gathering dust in the back of your closet. Second, thank you Dan, but that seller has obviously increased his price for a finder-less 50mm because the lucky buyer won't have to worry about losing or breaking the finder--and I can't afford that luxury. The 47mm SA is an idea, but unfortunately, I don't have a spare helical mount and unicorns are more plentiful than reasonably-priced machinists that take small jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Fromm View Post
    Ain't none hiding in my sofa. But there's one without finder on eBay now. I wonder whether a 47/5.6 Super Angulon could be adapted to a Mamiya Press helical. Might be easier to find although possibly more expensive with adaptation and all ...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Could you look under KEH?

Jeff

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The pantry is bare at KEH.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kubach View Post
    Could you look under KEH?

Jeff

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Found one--oh sweet joy! Now for some ultrawide 6x9 rangefinder action. Anyone ever seen a diagram of the lens design for the Mamiya 50mm press? Just curious.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin