Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,948   Online: 771

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB - Darkroom odds n' ends

I'm almost done my darkroom and realize I'm a few items short of my perfect setup. I need 4 - 16x20 trays, 4 - 20x24 trays, 1-3 safelights (depending on type), a tray siphon for print washing and 1-2 sets of wooden tongs. Let me know what you have and a price with shipping to Canada (Ontario - L0E1E0).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Jordan,
    I've got 16/20 and 20/24 trays tucked away in the Garage.. I'll count them later.
    Isn't that going to be $$$ to get anywhere.
    John
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Siphon and safelights

Quote Originally Posted by jordanstarr View Post
    I'm almost done my darkroom and realize I'm a few items short of my perfect setup. I need 4 - 16x20 trays, 4 - 20x24 trays, 1-3 safelights (depending on type), a tray siphon for print washing and 1-2 sets of wooden tongs. Let me know what you have and a price with shipping to Canada (Ontario - L0E1E0).
    I've got 2 Kindermann globe safelights (one standard and one kodalith), 1 Kodak 2-way safelight and I'm pretty sure I have a washing siphon. Kindermann lights I'm asking $5 each, Kodak safelight is also $5, tray siphon is $7.50. I'm guessing the post to Canada would be around $15-$20 for a medium sized box?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin