Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,363   Online: 744

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: 4x5" Press Camera w/ RF - B&J Press, Tower Press, Busch Pressman... $100-$150

Howdy all,

Well I was outbid the other night for a beautiful Burke and James Press and so now I turn to you fine folks on APUG.

I particularly am looking for one that is in good, ready-to-go condition, has a clean rangefinder that is adjustable (fond of the Kalart) or has a set of cams and a revolving back (no Graflex).

Standard lens boards are a plus, but not necessary especially if you have a couple on hand. Would like to handhold it, so a strap in good condition is a bonus. Viewfinder would also be nice.

A lens is not necessary, though if it comes with one I wouldn't be against it. I also have some stuff for trade.

Let me know what you've got!

Thanks,

Chris H.
    holmburgers
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anybody?

Let's extend the price range to $200. Don't hesitate to make me an offer or a suggestion. My motorcycle is coming home today from the repair shop and I don't think my monorail is going to be very comfortable to put in my backpack... yuk yuk yuk.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Don't hesitate to make me an offer or point me to someone who might be in the market to sell such a camera. Any assistance in finding this camera would be greatly appreciated.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    BUMP

I really want one of these cameras, and although I'm always checking eBay, I've lost out on enough that I would prefer to use APUG.

Tell your ma, tell your pa, search your attics & basements!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin