Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,089   Online: 1019

Shooter
    Multi Format

Cheap Old (but working) Instamatic and Similar Cameras

Hi all,

I've got another project and I am in need of some cheap Instamatic cameras or similar ones in working condition. I also need a few of the old 126 cartridges that go with these (they need not actually have film in them). Now lets all be realistic, I know and you know that these have pretty much no value so please no absurd offers or ridiculous prices. I'm asking if anyone has a few of these sitting around as decoration that they wouldn't mind parting with for reimbursement for shipping and a few bucks compensation. Let me know. Thanks as usual!!
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a pretty nice Instamatic 304 that seems to work fine. the shutter will fire and i can get the flash to fire also. it is in pretty decent condition, but i can't seem to get the flash cubes to lock in place. you can have it for $10.00 dollars, shipped. i paid $5.00 for it. sorry, no film or cartridges.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I usually find a pile of these at the local thrift. How many are you looking for?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a pretty nice Instamatic 304 that seems to work fine. the shutter will fire and i can get the flash to fire also. it is in pretty decent condition, but i can't seem to get the flash cubes to lock in place. you can have it for $10.00 dollars, shipped. i paid $5.00 for it. sorry, no film or cartridges.
    I'll pass but thank you.

I usually find a pile of these at the local thrift. How many are you looking for?
    Same here. I used to find them everywhere at thrift stores for a few bucks. I looked far and wide the other day and came up empty handed. I have one Hawkeye Instamatic at the moment and I'd like to get my hands on just a few others to see which I like best and to see which ones will modify easiest. Nothing really set as a plan but I like to tinker with them.
    Francesco Fragomeni

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    How about an original Instamtaic 100? Not 104. Same as the 104, but this uses AG-1 bulbs, not flash cubes. Probably somewhat of a "collectible" I would guess.

Five bucks plus shipping. jaykhill@aol.com
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Anscojohn, but I think I'm covered at this point. Thanks to everyone!
    Francesco Fragomeni

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin