Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,694   Posts: 1,549,000   Online: 860

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB - 35mm target slides

These were made by Kodak & probably other firms as well. They have a grid pattern & are used for aligning slide projectors. You mount the slide & project it on the screen & use the grid to get the projector correctly positioned.
    I do slide shows every week where I have to set up the projector just before I start, so having some of these target slides would be a big help. I'm sure it's an obscure product but APUG seems a likely place to start asking.

Shooter
    35mm
    I got a Kodak Q-Target from B & H in NYC shipped here as well as an Omega enlarger alignment neg from KHBPhotographic in Canada (via eBay) shipped as well. Or one could simply make one's own from an easy to find focus chart on the net, printed out and shot with a film camera (or digital and printed onto acetate and cut to fit a slide frame (from Vanbar - Syd & Melb)....good hunting! cheers, sam

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin