Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,556   Posts: 1,573,196   Online: 965

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Norita 66 with 80mm f2 Noritar

Hi all. I've been working on figuring out a replacement for my carry camera for a little while now and today my beloved Canonet 19 passed blissfully into camera heaven. I've rebuilt to so many times that its time to let it go. Anyway, I've been entertaining a number options and I've been very happy working with square format MF as of lately so I've decided that if I can find one in good shape I really like to get into a Graflex Norita 66 with the 80mm f2 Noritar lens that it came with. I'd really like one with the prism finder. I've been interested in this camera for a long time and its one of the few I've never owned. It seems to be a perfect match for my needs (and yes, obviously very different from the Canonet 19 rangefinder that just died haha). If you have one of these available that is in good working condition with no problems please contact me either by PM with your asking price or respond to this thread. Thank you!!
    Last edited by Fragomeni; 06-21-2011 at 11:15 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    BTW, there's one on eBay right now, I mean the lens only, in its previously-known name of Rittron. Look for item# 180684644883. No body though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yea, I've seen that one. I'm looking for the camera and lens. If I have to I suppose I may buy the lens and wait for a body to surface but I'd much prefer to get it all as a set.

Anyone???
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin