Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,911   Posts: 1,521,595   Online: 853

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Copal 0 and 1 lensboards for Graphic

I am looking to buy a Copal 0 and a Copal 1 lensboard to fit my Super graphic. I don't need boards with all the electronics bits and bobs, but I'd like to find the ones with the proper raised parts on the sides.

Apparently, I can make pre-super boards fit with a bit of tape on the sides, so I'm considering those too, I'd just prefer not to have to futz with such shenanigans.

Just send me a price. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What are the dimensions? I have several NOS metal Graflex boards of different sizes.

- Leigh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think it's about 3 5/8" tall by 3 11/16" wide. I've read that early Pacemaker boards work, but the Super locks on the sides instead of top and bottom, so it needs bumps on the sides and thus the aforementioned tape. Apparently Crown/Speed boards made after the Super was introduced have bumps on both top and bottom, and the sides.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin