Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,533   Posts: 1,572,697   Online: 844

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Nikon F6 35mm camera

I'm looking to buy a Nikon F6 35mm camera in very good condition.
    Please email contact @ nicoleboenigmcgrade.com
    Thank you,
    Nicole

Shooter
    Multi Format
    BH Photo have a brand new one in stock
    Bob

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Nicole hi,

I wrote you an email, then fund no email address. I went to your web site and there is a whole rigmarole top go through to contact you. After that i tried your Facebook but you have no email address and no possibility of a friend request. Not an easy person to get in touch with.

Anyway I will now C&P the email I wanted to send you here.

Hello Nicole.

I just became a member at apug, partly to try to find a 4x5 camera and/or lenses. I noticed your search for a Nikon F6.

I have a Nikon F6 in Ex condition in fact, polished LN. It functions perfectly, is about a year old.

I also have 2 ais lenses for sale with it. 20mm f2.8ais and 50mmf1.2ais.

The camera is amazing. However, I have so much gear something has to go, actually; a lot has to go.

There are many photos for you to look at on my facebook page: Ronn Aldaman. I will also check and add you as a friend so you can access the photos. There must be close to 1,000 photos up now.

I will sell the F6 for $1,250 plus shipping. I live in Thailand, so shipping needs to be taken into consideration. Of course the camera functioning perfectly.

I will also sell a Mamiya 7ii with 80mm F4 lens and an original PL filter from Mamiya, about half a year old. A Leica M2 in B+ condition but with perfect functions. A Leica 50mm f2 sommucron collapsible. A 35mm Canon TLM screw mount lens with adaptor for "M" Leica cameras. A 90mm "bronze" Zeiss lens with adaptor.

Best Regards,

Ronn

PS I just saw your website; very nice!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Ronn,

Thank you for pointing out the flaw on my website, which I have fixed. It's comforting to know I'm not easy to get in touch with.

Please send me an email shown in my first post (removing the gaps in the email address).

Thank you for your nice comment. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Nicole

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin