Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,162   Online: 1017

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: 2x3" Back (2.25x3.25)

Hello fellow tinkerers,

For an upcoming project I'm after a 2.25x3.25" back. Just the back itself, with the ground glass, maybe the focus hood if I'm lucky - I have plenty of holders and film already. Something pulled off of a Mini Speed/Crown Graphic would be perfect, either Spring or Graflok style. I'm not using a roll film holder, so it doesn't bother me if it's the older Spring type that people tend to avoid.

If you have an old junker parts Graflex 2.25x3.25" camera I'm happy to take the lot of it off your hands, but it's mostly the back I need.

Happy to pay shipping and a reasonable price via PayPal, or trade for a print or something else. Drop me a PM.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How about a 2x3 slider back from a view camera? Maybe B&J, but definitely not Ansco. I was going to modify it for my Ansco 5x7 until another ape hugger clued me in on the split 5x7 (3.5ish x 5) back and sold me his. (Thanks John!)
    The 2x3 slider back allows you to focus on ground glass, then slide over the holder/grafmatic, whatever.
    If you're interested, I can get you a photo in a day or two. If not, I won't bother.

Chris

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin