Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,235   Online: 854

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Plain Focusing Screen for Bronica S2A w/out Micro Prism

Hi all. I am in need of a plain focusing screen without a micro prism of any sort in the center that will fit my Bronica S2A. It doesn't bother me if it is gridded, it just can't have a spit focus prism of any sort. If you have this please let me know. Thanks!!
    Last edited by Fragomeni; 07-10-2011 at 06:00 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Left out info
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quick update: I pulled out some glass cutting tools and cut down some old ground glass I has sitting around. I put the fresnel back in place and put the newly cut ground glass on top making sure to maintain the spacings as they should be. Looks like it's worked they way I wanted. The ground glass I used is old and shows some use so ideally I'd still like to get a fresh piece of ground glass if anyone has any but in the meantime this will do.
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin