Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,332   Posts: 1,537,363   Online: 1119

jhw

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

wtb: polaroid packfilm camera

...I don't know anything other than what I've read in the threads (which, actually, is quite a bit); this will be a gift for someone who loves/misses the peel-apart experience. So, I'm looking for a camera that can use either/both the *69 Polaroid film still for sale, and/or the new Fuji peel-apart.
    Anyway, trolling on ebaaay left me concerned as nothing was tested...and even if it said it was, I didn't trust the sellers. So...if there are any 'roid folks with a spare camera that can use 100-series pack film, please send me an email/pm.
    Thanks so much,
    john

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I see you are in Northern CA...if you are in San Francisco, stop by my shop. I have a bunch for sale, as well as the film. All have been tested and have either a new original style battery or have been converted to AAA batteries.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Glass...19199231470385

Thanks,
    Matt
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

jhw

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sweet. Actually, I'll be up this weekend, bouncing between the Mission and Inner Richmond...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll be there from Noon-6pm on Saturday & Sunday. Hope you can make it by!
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin