Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,494   Online: 1017

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Polachrome processing pack

I recently shot a 12-exp roll of Polachrome, just to find out that the processing pack exploded internally. Does anyone have a leftover Polachrome processing pack that they think might be good?
    "Panic not my child, the Great Yellow Father has your hand"--Larry Dressler

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

Forget this old polachrome-stuff. All films are dried out! unuseable

forget it completely. Waste of time. you will not see anything on the empty film.
    www.3dreal.tk
    www.stereopan.org
    under reconstruction
    3dstereomedia
    aeropanorama
    marspanoramas

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    stephen frizza had a large amount of this film, maybe he has some spoiled film and an extra
    chemistry pod. i have some of the blue polaroid film, and it might not be the same chemistry...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    That stuff wasn't very reliable when new...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I beg to differ, I used three or four rolls that I had six months ago and all of them worked fine.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've got a bunch of the Polachrome and Polablue that I use occasionally. Pods and film are still good. I can spare a pod.
    Gun Control is like: Reducing drunk driving by making it harder for SOBER people to buy cars.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzingoose View Post
    I've got a bunch of the Polachrome and Polablue that I use occasionally. Pods and film are still good. I can spare a pod.
    Thanks for the offer, but I just got another Polachrome roll and processing pack. I will develop the current film with the new pod, and will be sending the extra roll to Greg Miller at Film Rescue so that he might be able to successfully process the last type of film that he is unable to do successfully.
    "Panic not my child, the Great Yellow Father has your hand"--Larry Dressler

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin