Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,285   Posts: 1,535,269   Online: 880

Shooter
    35mm

wtb: mb-20 grip for the nikon f4

wtb nikon mb-20 grip for the f4

thanks
    tim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You and a lot of other people. Might almost be easier to buy another body that has one.
    Bob

Shooter
    35mm
    tried that but the ad was wrong and i got a f2e delivered to me

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I used to have a Nikon F4s and I did managed to find the MB-20 grip one time by accident during my first trip to Japan. I got it for USD5. It was in one of those snazzy Japanese camera collecter ships in Akiba. Really made the system heaps lighter though you loose some fps.

Sorry just wanted to voice out how modular and great the Nikon F4s system was (sold it off to finance film purchases hahah), I agree, after I bought that piece, a lot of people were commenting also on how hard it was just finding the component alone and how lucky I was to have found it in the first place.

Anyway, good luck finding it, I tried to look for the split prism focusing screen when i still have it but never found it, I may have kept the F4 had I found that screen.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There are a number for sale on ebay, but they will lighten your wallet a fair bit.
    Bob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-D659 View Post
    You and a lot of other people. Might almost be easier to buy another body that has one.
    That's exactly what I did. I got a nice EX F4 from KEH and bought the battery pack that turns it into an F4s. Now I can sell it (or the other F4s I already own) and will have my MB-20 for well under a hundred dollars.

Standalone MB-20s seem incessantly rare and when they hit eBay they seem to sell for well over a hundred dollars.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin