Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,920   Posts: 1,556,544   Online: 1368

DAP

Shooter
    35mm RF

WTB - William Mortensen "the command to look"

I am looking for a copy of "the command to look". I don't want to sound like a cheapskate, but the more reasonable price the better (I guess I am a cheapskate afterall ). I'm willing to pay a fair price for a hard to find book, but the handfull of $300+ jacked up copies on amazon are way out of my price range. I'm not looking for a collectors copy - used, abused, and misused are ok by me (I'm just looking for a reference copy). Thanks

DAP

Shooter
    35mm RF
    For those of you lucky enough to own this book - I'd even be willing to pay you for a photocopy. I'm not all that interested in the collectibility aspect - just the practical info inside.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Do you have a good library nearby, or perhaps you could even do interlibrary loan?

I got a copy of The Decisive Moment sent to my local library and I could barely believe it.
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'd also gladly pay for a photocopy set. Eventually I will buy an original one to go with the signed ones I already own, but that'll have yet to wait...

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have a xerox copy of it....It is a interesting read in creating images that will command people to look at them... Price: $25 $3 shipping.

John Cremati johnjohnc@att.net

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have a photocopy....It is worth having $25 plus $4 shipping.

John Cremati. johnjohnc@att.net

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All, it might be worthwhile to find out if this book is under copyright or not, before anyone gets a cease and desist letter from his estate for selling improperly reproduced pages.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Wikipedia says it was first published in 1937, and he died in 1965, so would still be under copyright, I believe.

Shooter
    35mm
    Just saw your posting. I know it is an older post. I have been going through items from my parents estate and listing them as time permits in my online store. I did just unpack and list a copy of this book in my store and it is a 1st edition 4th printing. I have priced it at quite a bit less than other sellers. If you would like to check it out it is listed in my store ---- foundtreasuresden at ecrater.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin