Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,816   Online: 735

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB - Mamiya C, C2, C3, C22 or C33 Body

Looking for a good price on one of the older Mamiyaflex models (C, C2, C3, C22 or C33; not a C220 or C330 series). Preferably working, but will take non-working if the price is right.

Thanks,
    -- David
    aniccamedia.net

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've got a C33 that has been sitting on my shelf for quite some time now. Includes a 105/3.5 D. Both are in great shape. $200?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Paul - Nice, unfortunately it's a 330, not what I'm looking for.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fair price for that outfit, but not quite my budget for this project. Thanks, but I'll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by mayoman88 View Post
    I've got a C33 that has been sitting on my shelf for quite some time now. Includes a 105/3.5 D. Both are in great shape. $200?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Btw, is there a trick to using KEH's search engine? This item isn't showing up when I search for all items under Mamiya TLR bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by paul ron View Post

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kerne View Post
    Btw, is there a trick to using KEH's search engine? This item isn't showing up when I search for all items under Mamiya TLR bodies.
    As far as I've been able to determine, the results of any KEH search won't include "As Is" items in a general search. All you can do is scroll through the As Is items manually.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Paul - Nice, unfortunately it's a 330, not what I'm looking for.

ummm, looking a gift horse in the mouth? Bad karma.

Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The 220 and 330 are slightly wider and have a different film door hinge configuration so they won't take the Model C cut film holders.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have a C that I'm willing to part with. It's a little grungy and has some tape residue on the back from an old exposure chart. Bellows are in good shape. The film wind needs repair - the two tiny brass gears inside the knob were stripped from an impact so I removed them. You can still wind the film but the knob is a little crooked and you have to use the red window to count frames. Focus rack has a couple rough spots but I think that's related more to lubrication because the actual gear rack itself looks good. I haven't had it apart to look at it. Comes with the spare parts that I removed. I used it for a couple rolls and then decided to get a C2 with dual focus knobs. $25 and it's yours unless I get around to fixing it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JCC_5385.JPG   JCC_5386.JPG   JCC_5387.JPG   JCC_5388.JPG   JCC_5389.JPG  

JCC_5390.JPG  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin