Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,264   Online: 1008

Shooter
    35mm RF

WTB: Contax RX and lenses

Before I search *bay or KEH, I thought I'd try here.

I'd really like to get an RX, and perhaps a 50 and 85, or 135. Would be interested in any 'RX kit' however. I am in Australia in case that turns anyone off ;-)

Thanks very much.

Shooter
    35mm
    CY Zeiss 50mm f1.4 $290
    One of the best 50mm out there. The glass is perfect without scratches, dust or fungus. Cosmetically the only sign of wear is the rubber focusing ring (discoloration). Mechanically everything work perfectly and smooth.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    That sounds like a good deal... will just see if anyone happens to have a 'kit' first. Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi,
    Sold off all my Contax gear a while ago, but kept the RX and the Makro-Planar 60mmF2.8C Macro lens. The set has seen little use, and is in Mint condition. I could sell it as a 'Kit', but don't know if it would interest you. Also, no idea what to ask for it. PM me if interested.
    Subhash
    Florida

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin