Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,863   Online: 893

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB Nikon Pronea APS

I would like to purchase a Nikon Pronea 6I or 600I body. I am only interested in really clean and fully functioning examples. This is why I came to you guys and not Ebay. I have a fair amount of APS film taking up space in my fridge and want something a little nicer than my Canon Elph to run it through. I am really not interested in the Pronea “S” unless you feel like just giving it away for some reason. Let me know if you can help.
    Regard’s
    Marc

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    http://www.keh.com/camera/Nikon-Auto...990693440?r=FE

it is ex shape and 89.00 and comes with a lens,keh are awesome folks and if it says excellent it may well be almost new.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank's for the tip on that unit. I was hoping to deal with a member, but if nothing else turns-up, i may go with that outfit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

I have a lens to sell but no body !

Hi,

I have not exactly a Pronea body to sell, but I have a lonely orphaned IX Nikkor 60-180 mm in very good state somewhere, if ever you find a body (other than the KEH's ; it's the same lens), and will be interested in another lens, please contact me.

Best Regards,

Raphael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Finally found what i am looking for. Thank-you to all who replied.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin