Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,128   Online: 845

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images

Kodak Bromesko paper

I am on a look-out to see if someone has old Kodak Bromesko paper they want to sell....

Long gone.. But my girlfriend has made that paper sing... and loves to use papers, older than her...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Good luck. It was made in Harrow, England and was discontinued around 1978-1980.

It must sing Beetles tunes.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by laser View Post
    Good luck. It was made in Harrow, England and was discontinued around 1978-1980.

It must sing Beetles tunes.
    thanks - I actually think it is beetles tunes I can hear.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi there, I have some vintage Kodak Bromesko paper - the boxes are a bit battered but the paper is safely sealed within their original wallets.

I have 10x8 (grades 1 and 2) and 6.5x8.5 - let me know if you're interested as I'm doing a mammoth Ebay listing of vintage paper today - just found this thread by trying to research prices!

Dawn
    eskie2001(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gandolfi View Post
    I am on a look-out to see if someone has old Kodak Bromesko paper they want to sell....

Long gone.. But my girlfriend has made that paper sing... and loves to use papers, older than her...
    Don't we all, good luck with your quest!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin