Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,910   Posts: 1,556,219   Online: 974

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB: Mamiyra RB67 & RB stuff

Hi APUG,

I'm in the market for a RB67. criteria are working condition and relatively affordable price (if you have a beater RB that you'd like to sell off, I'm happy to help!).

Would be great to acquire 120 or 220 backs, polaroid back, some form of the 90mm, and 180mm... & whatever other interesting RB stuff you may have. if you have a kit you're parting with/slimming down, chances are I am interested!

Although I have done less buying/selling on here, I have a 100% feedback score on that auction site, and am around on other photo sites under the same name.

cheers
    colin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    In all frankness, I would suggest KEH, the prices are incredibly low on RB equipment these days and they now have a 6 month warranty on all used equipment.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've got a PRO-S w/50 & 140, hood for each, 1-220 back. Body w/WL finder, 2-screens Polaroid back and adapter, double cable release.
    Everything except the 140 is in very good shape. and working correctly. New seals in the back and I think, the body. A couple of lens caps.

** the 140 has separation between the rear elements of the front group. It doesn't have a visible effect on images but looks crappy.
    The glass is clean, no marks or fungus. Same with the 50 re: glass. Cosmetics on both are very clean too,
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    John, that sounds like a nice camera.
    How much are you asking for it?

Which 50mm?... C non-C...etc?
    The 140mm is a C?

Colin you shold look into this one.

Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by paul ron View Post
    John, that sounds like a nice camera.
    How much are you asking for it?

Which 50mm?... C non-C...etc?
    The 140mm is a C?

Colin you shold look into this one.

They're both "C" lenses with floating element.
    Shoulda put that in there. DUH!
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    How much?

Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin