Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,303   Online: 938

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, it's been 2-weeks and there has been no reply from the above email address.

The WJPFP is unavailable by all counts, which is a shame since it would be a trivial thing to make it available again and in a way that benefits both the author/copyright holders as well as the analog community at large.

I truly do hope this can be resolved somehow and that a new generation of analog enthusiasts can benefit from the hard work and love that went into creating it in the 1st place.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Spoke too soon....

I finally heard back from Jessica Seigel and she told me that there are only 5 full copies of the journal left. She'll be getting back to me in the new year and it sounds like after that there might be only 4.

SO, if you're interested, contact Jessica at the email provided above. Also, this would be our chance, as customers/patrons/fans/readers/advocates/activists/etc to mention the splendor that would be had by making digital copies available for a reasonable price.

Remember that bumper sticker? Be the change you wanna see...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Ahh, very good. I emailed Jessica a couple of times to purchase a set and never heard back, so I emailed Malin Fabbri last night and he contacted her via her personal email. She told Malin she'd try responding in the new year, so I guess she must have started getting back to people. Unfortunately, no response for me. When I get a response, I'll ask her about continuing to make WJPFP available--whether by printing more copies or electronically.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's great Barry.

It sounds like maybe your email was the impetus for her getting back to me. You might be next...

If you're in, and I know Dana (DAP) is in as well, there might be only 2 left now.

Shooter
    35mm
    Uhhh...maybe only 1. I saw a comment about her address being posted on alternativephotography.com and sent her a message, as well, and got a similar reply. Fingers crossed...

--Greg

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Supply and demand... might very well come out to a 1:1 relationship this time.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    No response at all for me--frustrating.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin