Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,966   Posts: 1,523,367   Online: 1210

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Foot switch for Ilford Multigrade 500

Would LOVE to pick up a foot switch for my MG500 head, so I can properly dodge/burn with both hands and not worry about having to free up a hand to push the button!

I am in Texas, USA.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    KHB puts new ones together and sells them through eBay: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Footswitch-Il...item5190c24995

They are expensive, but the connectors are proprietary so they are tough to find unless you encounter someone who has a head and controller that they are discarding, thus making the foot switch superfluous.

I looked for a used one for my Multigrade 400 system for quite a while before I bought mine from KHB. The switch itself is really robust - great quality. And I really like using it.

EDIT: I guess I should confirm - you are using it with the Ilford 500 controller? The foot switch actually connects to that controller - not the head itself.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

DAP

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Second hand Darkroom (a UK darkroom reseller) has one used for 29 GBP. I live in the US and have bought small items from them in the past - they are reliable.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have one I can spare. How does $40 shipped sound?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by L Gebhardt View Post
    I have one I can spare. How does $40 shipped sound?
    Sounds like a deal! I will PM you with details!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    found - bought - and hopefully shipped! THanks alot guys! Even grabbed the probe, too!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin