Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,388   Online: 1037

Shooter
    Medium Format

8x10 print washer

hello,

I am looking for an 8x10 archival print washer. These seem to be very hard to come by these days. I currently have a 16x20 versalab, this is a great washer but is too large for washing 5x7 annd 8x10 fb prints.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Why not a 8x10 Versalab ?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Look at an 8x10 film washer from http://www.alistairinglis.com/film_washer_prices_us.htm. He's an APUG sponsor, and the negative carrier I bought from him is first rate.

I agree with the above. Alistair makes great products that perform as advertised. Moreover, he supports and guarantees everything that he sells. Finally, he is a LF photographer himself, and so he has "walked the walk"! I have his 8x10 print washer, film washer, and contact printing frame. If you need any further information please feel free to contact me privately.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Calumet/Gravity Works 8X10 Washer

I have a Calumet/Gravity Works 8 X 10 Archival Film and Print Washer I am interested in selling. This is a automatic dump and fill design but it can also be used for washing fiber based paper by reducing the flow rate. If you are interested I can send a photo and a copy of the instructions.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin