Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,947   Posts: 1,585,916   Online: 1035

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Various M39 and M42 Screw Mount Enlarger Lenses

Hi all. I'm working on a project for which I need some screw mount enlarger lenses. M39 and M42 will both work. I already have a 75mm f3.5 Spiratone, 25mm f3.5 Spiratone, 50mm f3.5 Spiratone, 80mm f4.5 Meopta (Russian I believe), and a 135mm mystery lens on the way. I'm looking for a few more in 80mm and longer focal lengths. I'm trying not to break the bank on this project hence the cheaper lenses but I'm interested in whatever is out there as long as the price is affordable. The cheaper lenses are working great but it would still be nice to have something of higher quality and better quality glass. Please let me know what you have and if I can use it (and afford it) I'll happily take it off your hands. Thanks!
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think I have an 80 or 90mm Omegaron floating around. If that's of interest let me know - I'll check this weekend and PM you.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a 135mm deJur with mounting flange and lensboard you are welcome to for postage.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I've got a 75mm Omegaron....send me a pm if you want.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think I have an 80 or 90mm Omegaron floating around. If that's of interest let me know - I'll check this weekend and PM you.
    If you can check on this that would be great. Please let me know if its an 80 or 90 and what f-stops it has. Thanks!

I have a 135mm deJur with mounting flange and lensboard you are welcome to for postage.
    Can you tell me what the max aperture is on it? I just received a 135mm f4.5. If yours is faster I can definitely use it.

I've got a 75mm Omegaron....send me a pm if you want.
    Can you tell me the max aperture on this one? I think I'm all set with a 75mm but if yours is faster I may be interested.

Thanks for all the help everyone. Im looking mainly for lenses in the 85-105 range at this point. I've found most of the other focal lengths I need.
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    4.5 if I recall....
    K.S. Klain

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin