Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,712   Posts: 1,483,002   Online: 777

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Basic 8x10" setup

Hi guys,

I'm looking for whatever 8x10" setup you have laying around and don't want anymore, basically. If the price is right I'll take anything down to a complete junker with bits falling off. If I need to patch the bellows or replace a ground glass, I don't mind.

Background:
    I've got a year long stint an Artist in Residence here in South Australia, with 24 hour access to my own studio space and a two month exhibition at the end. I've been using my Speed Graphic but an 8x10" would be more ideal for a lot of things, considering I'm leaning towards making contact size copperplate photogravures.
    I already have film holders and a lens to cover.

Obviously I'm looking for something reasonably priced, I don't care what brand but I would be slightly leaning in the direction of a wooden folding camera. Beggars cant be choosers. Happy to offer a print to trade, in full or in part, if any interest you.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Alex -
    You may have noticed the Horseman 8x10 I posted for sale two days ago. From what you've said I suspect it is a bit more than what you require. Doesn't hurt to have a look though. I'm sure you can find something very reasonable a little closer to home. Enjoy!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin